Together with a relation of Eswelt, which is a global market leader in the manufacturing industry, we are looking for an experienced and motivated SAP Solution Architect IBP.
If you are passionate about your work and get energized by a dynamic, high-tech and state of the art working environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The mission of our client is to contribute on a global level to positive change in essential daily necessities, they do this by implementing efficient and safe water supplies on a global scale. They already achieved their goal of becoming the market leader within their segment, and it is now their ambition to become the digital market leader.
Due to its growing internal environment, our client is looking for a passionate Solution Architect PLAN IBP who is responsible for operational excellence and creating value for the business.
As a Solution Architect IBP you will be responsible for the continuous progress improvement in the PLAN roadmap. Furthermore, you operate on a conceptual level and will be responsible for the design and end-to-end implementation of the global SAP S/4Hana template.
Together with a multidisciplinary team of Solution Architects you will be responsible for the global harmonization process with the main objective to drive the most optimal solution for the organization.
In this position you will be responsible for several projects and play an important role in continuous process improvement, driving process harmonization and promoting application standards by guiding business partners and sharing knowledge across the operating companies.
- Minimum Bachelor thinking and working level;
- Leadership skills, innovative and conceptual thinking capabilities;
- Minimum of seven years of relevant SAP APO - IBP consultancy experience, with integration into SAP PP, SD, MM, FICO, BI, MDG) and E-Business solutions;
- Minimum of 2 implementation projects in SAP IBP ideally with multiple sub IBP modules like Sales & Operational Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Network Planning;
- Strong Supply Chain Planning and Logistics business process knowledge in manufacturing;
- Experience in working in an international environment. European on-site work experience is preferred;
- Experience in business transformation programs, across business areas, countries, and cultures;
- Strong analytic capabilities and result- and -customer oriented problem solving capabilities;
- Strong social capabilities and the ability to build trustworthy relationships;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
What will you get in return?
- An excellent salary based on your experience;
- Very good secondary employment benefits;
- The possibility for personal growth and development;
- A very competitive pension scheme;
- Option to participate in Working From Home policy (after completion probationary period), consisting of:
- An open international culture with a pleasant working atmosphere;
Are you enthusiastic about the organisation and do you think that a position as Solution Architect IBP within this global powerhouse fits your long term ambitions? Contact me directly!
Tel: 06-5253 9760