For a client of Eswelt we are looking for a solution architect that can assist the organisation with designing solutions from an architectural perspective in their supply chain planning.
Several projects are about to start for which we need to scale up. Within the supply chain department, they are investigating their demand planning tool.
Furthermore, the company is setting up an multisource program which is going to effect their whole end-to-end supply chain. Team spirit, good communication skills and stakeholder management is required with the ability to work closely with business counterparts and IT departments.
- Candidate with medium/senior level seniority;
- Experience with supply chain and logistics topics;
- Experience within supply chain planning and demand planning ;
- Self-starter, able to structure and act quickly in a new environment;
- Ability to get results in a not fully mature business environment;
- Partner with internal departments such as IT, supply chain, demand planning, transportation, warehousing and other key business units to deliver industry best practice standard processes;
- Identify, analyze and use requirements from Business and IT (functional, technical, security, interfacing) to set up a solution design;
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise regarding findings e.g. functional, technical, & security aspects;
- Contribute to the designs, development and implementation to support strategic business goals;
- Identify issues and escalate it to the relevant teams;
- Dutch or English speaking with all documentation to be done in English.
Amount of Hours a week: 24-40
Contract Duration: 3-6 months with an option to extend
Are you interested? Contact me ASAP!