Are you the expert in functional design? Do you want to be part of a new ERP & CRM Competence center team? Do you also have international experience? Then my customer is looking for you!
Our client is a family-owned multinational organization that consists of a group of specialized energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralized personalized energy solutions and services.
Their customers often live in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on our companies for their most important energy sources.
Today, they are servicing the needs of over 30 million customers across three continents that are our energy for hundreds of applications.
Your role as SAP Architect
The SAP Architect provides guidance and technical direction for the ongoing enhancement and modernization of the ERP system. He or she ensures that design and developments are in line with given enterprise architecture and strategic frameworks, resulting in an optimal link between technological and (future) organizational goals and requirements. The SAP Architect is the linking pin between IT departments, Business Units and external partners.
- Translate business requirements into a technical roadmap for the SAP solution, in line with the IT strategy and policies
- Analyze business requirements and translate these into well-architected solutions that best leverage the SAP system
- Contribute to technical design sessions; recommend, design and document technical SAP solutions that are fit for purpose in terms of strategic alignment, quality, cost and time
- Define knowledge gaps in own department/discipline and ensure the development and exchange of knowledge among professionals within the department
- Define knowledge gaps in own department/discipline
The ideal SAP Architect has
- Experience with design and implementations projects
- Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications
- Comprehensive understanding of the future SAP product roadmap
What do you get back?
- Salary between € 75.000, - and € 94.000,-
- Leasecar of mobility allowance
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Chance to set up a new team