Are you the expert in Ariba? Do you want to be part of a new ERP & CRM Competence center team? Do you also have international experience? Then my customer is looking for you!
Our client is a family-owned multinational organization that consists of a group of specialized energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralized personalized energy solutions and services.
Their customers often live in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on our companies for their most important energy sources.
Today, they are servicing the needs of over 30 million customers across three continents that are our energy for hundreds of applications.
Your role as Ariba Analyst
The Ariba & Bravo Analyst plays a key role in the enhancement of the Ariba and Bravo systems by uncovering business needs and translating these into functional requirements. The Ariba & Bravo Analyst is the liaison between Business Unites and Agile Development Teams. He or she ensures that designed changes cover business needs, create business value and are fit for purpose.
- Act as the primary functional contact for Ariba towards digital leads of the business units around the world.
- Involve and engage business stakeholders to uncover underlying business needs to be addressed.
- Think out-of-the-box and pro-actively come up with creative, fit for purpose solutions that maximize business value.
- Organize and specify requirements in Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to ensure that they are complete and unambiguous.
The ideal Ariba Analyst has:
- 4-6 years of experience, of which 3+ years of functional experience
- Experience with a complex IT landscape
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
What do you get back:
- Salary between € 65.000, - and € 82.000, -
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Chance to set up a new team