Are you an experienced Solution Architect SAP, capable of building the technical roadmap of the ERP System? Then this company is looking for you. Is working within a dynamic organisation that is implementing a greenfield S/4 HANA platform the next step in your career? Then apply now!
Our client is an international group, with still the feeling of a family company. Their aim to always match and exceed their customers’ needs and expectations makes them a market leader.
They operate in every market where there’s an opportunity to improve, innovate or invest. By listening to their customers they know where to invest in innovation, research and development.
Your role as Solution Architect SAP
The Solution Architect SAP plays a central role in the upcoming S/4 HANA implementation. You will be responsible for the technical roadmap of the ERP systems. As a Solution Architect SAP you will translate business requirements into functional and technical ERP solutions.
- Translate business requirement in ERP solutions and technical roadmap;
- Develop the ERP vision;
- Drive and realize the ERP roadmap across the IT organization;
- Work together with the Solution Managers to ensure the proper alignment with the current and future business requirements.
The ideal Solution Architect SAP has
- A master's degree;
- 7-10 years of relevant experience;
- Preferable S/4 HANA experience;
- Knowledge of integrating SAP with other systems.
What do you get back?
- Salary between € 68.000,- and € 80.000,-;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Change to develop yourself in a dynamic organisation.