Are you the expert in SAP Supply Chain? Do you want to be part of a new ERP & CRM Competence center team? Do you also have international experience? Then my customer is looking for you!
Our client is a family-owned multinational organization that consists of a group of specialized energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralized personalized energy solutions and services.
Their customers often live in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on our companies for their most important energy sources.
Today, they are servicing the needs of over 30 million customers across three continents that are our energy for hundreds of applications.
Your role as SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst
The SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst plays a key role in the enhancement of the SAP system by means of uncovering business requirements and translating these into functional requirements. The SAP Analyst is the liaison between Business Unites and Agile Development Team. He or she ensures that changes are made to cover business needs, create business value and are fit for purpose
- Act as the primary functional contact for SAP towards digital leads of the business units around the world.
- Involve and engage business stakeholders to uncover underlying business needs to be addressed.
- Think out-of-the-box and pro-actively come up with creative, fit for purpose solutions that maximize business value.
- Organize and specify requirements in Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to ensure that they are complete and unambiguous.
The ideal SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst
- 4-6 years of experience, of which 3+ years of functional experience
- Experience with a complex IT landscape
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- Salary between € 65.000, - and € 82.000, -
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Chance to set up a new team