For one of our key clients in the Amsterdam region I am looking for a SAP Logistics Functional Consultant. Are you experienced with the logistic modules of SAP and do you get along well in an international team? Then our client is looking for you!
Our client exist for more than 100 years. Operating in almost 60 country’s with 25 thousand employees makes them one of the market leaders in their industry. This organisation is always busy developing and being at the forefront of the latest technologies. This can also be seen from their modern office where the dynamics of the company are clearly visible.
Your role as SAP Logistics Functional Consultant
- Analyse business needs and identify areas for improvements;
- Think out-of-the-box and pro-actively come up with creative, fit for purpose;
- Solutions that maximize business value. Structure logistics and financial activities;
- Helping the business with technical solutions in the newest technology.
The ideal SAP Logistics Functional Consultant has
- Experience with the logistic modules of SAP;
- Strong background in SAP SD & SAP MM (EWM and FMS are an advantage);
- Qualities to work as a Solution Architect on the newest technical implementations;
- Great advantage if you also have experience with SAP FIORI & ABAP.
What do you get in return?
- Salary between € 60,000 and € 72,000 per year based on full-time employment;
- Good secondary employment conditions with flexible working hours;
- The ability to work with the latest technologies.