Are you a SAP Project Manager? Do you know how to manage projects en deliver on time? Do you also have international experience? Then my customer is looking for you!
Our client is a family-owned multinational organisation that consists of a group of specialized energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralized personalized energy solutions and services.
Their customers often live in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on our companies for their most important energy sources.
Today, they are servicing the needs of over 30 million customers across three continents that are our energy for hundreds of applications.
Your role as SAP Project Manager
The SAP Project Manager plays a key role in the enhancement of the SAP system by means of uncovering business requirements and translating these into functional requirements. The SAP Project Manager is the liaison between Business Units and the Agile Development Team. He or she ensures that changes are made to cover business needs, create business value and are fit for purpose
- Act as the primary functional contact for SAP towards digital leads of the business units around the world;
- Involve and engage business stakeholders to uncover underlying business needs to be addressed;
- Think out-of-the-box and pro-actively come up with creative, fit for purpose solutions that maximize business value;
- Organize and specify requirements in Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to ensure that they are complete and unambiguous.
The ideal SAP Project Manager has
- 4-6 years of experience, of which 3+ years of functional experience;
- Experience with a complex IT landscape;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What do you get in return?
- Salary between € 65.000, - and € 82.000,-;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Chance to set up a new team.