Are you the expert in SAP EWM? Do you have the ambition to work in a dynamic environment? Are you a pro-active consultant who knows how to see improvements throughout the system?
Then this company is looking for you!
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in Europe. They have a unique concept where they reach a wide audience with a diverse range of products
Your role as SAP EWM Consultant
The SAP EWM Consultant plays a key role in the enhancement of the SAP system by means of uncovering business requirements and translating these into functional requirements. As the SAP EWM Consultant your always busy improving the processes and applications for business improvement.
- Design and deploy SAP EWM functionality;
- See the problems within the system and translate into IT improvement;
- Work closely with the supply chain team and the SAP key users.
The ideal SAP EWM Consultant has:
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- SAP (E)WM certification;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in retail is a big pré.
What do you get in return?
- Salary between € 68.000,- and € 82.000,-;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Working in a dynamic environment.