Are you able to take the lead in a SAP Global Template implementation? Do you have international experience? And a track record as a Program Manager?
Then my customer is looking for you!
Our client is a family-owned multinational organisation that consists of a group of specialized energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralized personalized energy solutions and services.
Their customers often live in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on our companies for their most important energy sources.
Today, they are servicing the needs of over 30 million customers across three continents that are our energy for hundreds of applications.
Your role as SAP Program Manager
The SAP Program Manager plays a leading role in the implementation of the SAP Global S/4HANA implementation. The SAP Program manager will lead a team of Architects and Business Analysts who are responsible for designing the greenfield template.
- Evaluate the scope of the projects, set deadlines and assign the responsibilities;
- Lead the implementations of the new processes and coordinate change management;
- Expand the professional network related to relevant technologies and the business.
The ideal SAP Program Manager has:
- A master's degree and more than 10 years of experience;
- 5-10- years of experience with people management;
- Critical and able to look for creative solutions;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary;
- Company car;
- Chance to set up a new team.