Are you an experienced Solution Architect who is looking for a challenge within the field of Salesforce and are you eager to deploy and develop your skills and capabilities within a renomated Dutch organisation? Then this position might be of interest to you!
The organisation and department
For an internationally operating customer in Zuid-Holland we are looking for a driven Salesforce solution architect with a backpack of experience. Within this role you will be responsible for the development of the current Salesforce environment and have the responsiblity for the development optimalistion of the internal architecture within the organisation. You will be working in the growing IT department of a leading organisation that is operationally active in over 36 countries and has +12000 employees.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a solution architect you will carry the responsibility for the development of the roadmap and solutions in the CRM domain of this company in which Salesforce is currently the main priority. You will get a substantial amount of responsibility, dependency and flexibility. Thereby, you will interact pro-actively with multiple collueagues on a interdisciplinary level, in which your input will be of significant importance.
In this role you will
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of analysts and developers;
- Document and map the technical requirements of the company;
- Develop and implement the end-to-end Salesforce solutions.
- Master's degree / thinking level;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- 4+ years development experience within multiple Salesforce platforms and technologies; Salescloud, Service Cloud/ Platform App builder, APEX, Lightning;
- Knowledge and experience within architecture;
- Excellent communicative capabilities (English);
- Experience with Dataloads and ETL-tools.
What you will receive in return
- A dynamic, international and innovative working environment;
- An above average salary;
- At least 40 vacation days;
- Continuous learning possibilities and personal development through access to workshops and trainings;
- An active and sportive environment.
Does this vacancy triggered your interest and do you want to know more about this role?
Contact me on the following number; 06 5253 9760