Do you have affinity with Office 365 and SharePoint and are you able to function as the link between business and IT? Then this job might be appealing to you!
Our customer is a global leader in the construction industry with over 90,000 employees divided over +3000 units worldwide. Because of their constant development, innovation and improvement of their celebrated business model, this company is a global leader for several decades in the construction industry. To maintain and expand their leading position, our customer is always searching for the best IT specialists in the market.
Your role within the organisation
For a customer in Amsterdam we are searching for a SharePoint/Office 365 engineer who has experience with online progresses, documentation and implementation of the Development Test Acceptance Production (DTAP) process of the concerning systems. Within this role as bridge between business and IT, it is important that you are able to translate the requirements from the business to IT. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the launch and development cycle of the SharePoint online solution.
- You possess a dosage of expertise within SharePoint and Office 365
- Sufficient knowledge of the support of Office 365, SharePoint Online and on premise;
- Development experience within SharePoint and Office 365;
- 3-5 years relevant working experience within SME’s.
Next to a bachelor working- and thinking level (preferably IT or similar technical background), you have the following to your disposal:
- A dosage of healthy energy;
- You are analytic and able to solve problems;
- Good communicative skills (English).
What do you get in return?
- Multiple developing and growth possibilities;
- An attractive salary with 8% holiday allowance;
- A dynamic working environment with an open atmosphere and fun, loving, driven colleagues.
Does this vacancy triggered your interest and do you want to know more about this role?Then contact me on the following number; 06 5253 9760