Are you an experienced consultant in the field of SAP FICO and have you also gained experience in a logistics environment? Then you may be the specialist my client is looking for!
This globally oriented trading company offers products in the agricultural sector.
At the moment there is a big deal on a new ERP implementation. In order to also grow the team together with the ambition of this project, senior consultants are being sought to increase the knowledge of the internal team.
Your role as a SAP FICO Consultant
- The majority of your work will relate to the current ERP project, and you will also be responsible for the management;
- Translate the business requirements into IT solutions. In addition, your field of work is between the business and the key users;
- Setting up and optimizing the SAP processes;
- Designing and managing the SAP environment;
- Balance is 4/5 on projects and 1/5 on management.
The ideal SAP FICO Consultant has:
- 8 years of experience with SAP FICO;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch is an advantage.
What do you get in return?
- Primary salary between € 65,000 & € 75,000;
- Opportunity to gain experience with S / 4 HANA;
- Working in a dynamic logistics environment.