Are you an experienced SAP Specialist who can work with different modules? Are you able to be the spider in the web and can you help an entire organization with their IT?
Then you are exactly the specialist that our customer is looking for.
It is a retail company that produces its own products. It concerns high-quality products with a large name recognition throughout the world.
At the office there is a small IT team that works closely together and ensures the correct support of users and IT applications.
Your role as an SAP Specialist
The majority of your work consists of maintaining and seeking improvements in the current SAP landscape.
- Translate the business requirements into IT solutions. In addition, your field of work is between the business and the key users;
- Organizing and optimizing the SAP processes;
- Design and manage the SAP environment;
- Various services related to the maintenance of the IT landscape;
The ideal SAP Specialist has
- 5 years of hands-on experience with various SAP modules;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Fluent in English in speech and writing;
What do you get in return?
- Excellent primary salary;
- Extensive secondary employment conditions;
- Working in a dynamic commercial environment.