For a progressive customer who strives to distinguish themselves in the field of data consultancy, I am looking for a motivated and driven Salesforce Administrator. Do you want to develop your Salesforce expertise in a dynamic environment and does your heart beat faster from a progressive and innovative environment? Then contact me!
This relation of Eswelt is a major player in the field of data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. With a specialized team consisting of over 350 committed professionals in the field of data transformation, our client is eager to distinguish themselves within their expertise.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator who will be responsible for the internal Salesforce environment, will contribute to the further implementation and maintenance of the system.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will work in an ultramodern environment where you will interact directly with the business and the users. You will function as a spider in the web within the organization and will be responsible for the translation of the requirements from different stakeholders within the organisation into qualitative technical solutions.
In addition to the daily administration and support on the Salesforce platform, you will be responsible for the development, creation and maintenance of customized reports and dashboard. Furthermore, you will interact with a selected service partner about product improvements and new development requirements and you will be responsible for the training of your colleagues within the Salesforce expertise.
- Minimum bachelor's thinking and working level;
- +2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, certification is an advantage;
- Proven knowledge and experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning;
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists and custom tabs;
- Demonstrable experience in system administration; user management, security controls and assignment / creation of roles and profiles;
- Demonstrated experience of JIRA;
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce formulas;
- Experience in the field of APEX and API coding is an advantage;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- A Salesforce Admin certificate or the willingness to obtain the certificate.
What do you get in return?
- A good, competitive salary;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Good pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and development opportunities;
- An ultra-modern and innovative working environment;
- An open culture with a pleasant working atmosphere;
Please contact me directly if the position of Salesforce Administrator in Utrecht is in line with your ambitions!
Tel: 06-5253 9760