A modern and progressive customer of Eswelt is currently looking for a motivated CRM (Salesforce) Business Analyst who is able to translate the business needs in qualitative technical solutions. Are you eager to develop your Salesforce expertise in a dynamic environment and does your heart beat faster from a progressive and innovative organisation? Contact me!
With over 36.000 employees operating in 40 countries, this customer of Eswelt is the unprecedented market leader in the field of aluminium and energy.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Salesforce specialist with strong communicative capabilities who is able to harmonize the internal environment and contribute to the further implementation and maintenance of the system.
As a CRM Business Analyst and Salesforce Specialist you will work in an ultramodern environment where you interact directly with the business. As the spider in the web within the organization you are responsible for the translation of the requirements from the business in technical solutions.
In addition, it is important that you possess good communication and project management skills. Because you have to visit different plants and are responsible to translate the needs of each stakeholder into qualitative solutions and harmonize the different Salesforce environments to one cohesive unit.
THE IDEAL CRM (SALESFORCE) BUSINESS ANALYST FOR THIS POSITION HAS
- Minimum Bachelor thinking and working level;
- +2 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator, certification is an advantage;
- Experience as Business Analyst and experience in the field of project management;
- Proven knowledge and experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning;
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists and custom tabs;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Salesforce Formulas;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel abroad 20-25% of the time.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
- A good, competitive salary;
- Very good secondary employment benefits and a gratification bonus;
- A good pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours;
- A modern and innovative working environment;
- An open international culture with a pleasant working atmosphere;
Please contact me directly if the position of CRM (Salesforce) Business Analyst is in line with your ambitions!
Tel: 06-5253 9760