For a well-established international operating market leader localised in Overijssel (East of the Netherlands), we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect PLAN who is willing and able to strengthen the global organisation. You will be responsible on a global level for the application of changes in the Plan roadmap and the enhancement of projects. Do you have affinity with SAP and supply chain management and do you have the ambition to work in a high-tech, state of the art international environment? Please contact us!
The mission of our customer is to contribute on a global level to positive change in essential daily necessities. They do this by delivering innovative solutions in the construction and infrastructure and by actively contributing to a healthy and sustainable environment.
With over 10.500 professionals operating in 37 countries, this established customer of Eswelt is one of the market leaders within the industry of piping systems.
The goal of our client is to make a positive global impact and help the world moving forward by implementing efficient and safe water supplies. By always pursuing to achieve their goals and offering its staff the opportunity for personal growth and development, our customer strives to be the best employer.
Innovation and ambition are highly valued within, it is therefore their ambition to become the digital market leader within their industry.
Our client offers its staff the opportunity to learn "on the job", as well as studies and courses. This way you are responsible for your own personal growth and development and therefore have the ability to work towards your own success.
Due to its growing internal environment, our client is looking for a passionate Solution Architect Plan who is responsible for operational excellence and creating value for the business.
In this position you are responsible on a strategic and global level for continuous progress improvement within the Plan roadmap. You work actively and proactively with various business stakeholders and provide external partners with best-in-class SAP application services. Therefore, it is important that you are up-to-date on Plan technology and industry trends, as a spider in the web you are therefore closely involved within the strategic decision making.
You report to the Application Manager and together with a multidisciplinary team you are responsible for identifying and managing system improvements and process harmonisations. You progressively work on the validation of functional requirements for changes within systems and processes.
THE IDEAL SAP SOLUTION ARCHITECT PLAN FOR THIS POSITION HAS:
- Minimum bachelor thinking and working level;
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant SAP APO (DP/SNP/SNC) and SAP PP experience;
- Experience with SAP IBP is an advantage;
- Experience in working in an international environment. European on-site work experience is preferred;
- Experience in business transformation programs, across business areas, countries, and cultures;
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and Lean – Six Sigma work methods;
- Strong analytic capabilities and result- and -customer oriented problem solving capabilities;
- Strong social capabilities and the ability to build trustworthy relationships;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally (10-20%);
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
- A market conform salary based on your experience;
- Very good secondary employment benefits;
- Educational possibilities;
- The possibility for personal growth and development;
- Group discount healthcare insurance;
- Commuting allowance OR public transportation provision;
- The employer contribution amounts to 24% of the pensionable salary employee contribution is 7.5% of the pensionable salary.
- Option to participate in Working From Home policy (after completion probationary period), consisting of:
- €35,- net per month WFH allowance;
- €500,- budget to use for home office setup;
- A dynamic working- and learning environment;
- An open international culture with a pleasant working atmosphere;
Does the possibility to work as a Solution Architect PLAN within this sustainable and global powerhouse fits your expertise and ambitions? Contact us directly!
Tel: 06-5253 9760