We are looking for a Project Manager to drive the end-to-end realization of SAP S/4 HANA and a new APS solution and process implementations in the Integrated Business Planning and SAP Sales domains.
The role will be part of a Digital transformation program which includes the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA for all core business processes. There will also be implemented a new Advanced Planning Solution. We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional. Someone who can interact with business & IT leaders, and stakeholders at all levels. Using a project management approach to realize the Business Transformation objectives.
- Senior Stakeholder Management. Program leadership, IT/Vendor counterparts, business leaders, PMO, and other program tracks leads to align planning and ensure delivery.
- Daily project management throughout the project life cycle;
- Defining the project governance (controls);
- Planning the overall project and monitoring the progress;
- Budget monitoring
- Change Management approach
- SAP Projectmanagement experience, preferably S/4 HANA
- Deep knowledge of Advanced Planning systems (BY, SAP IBP or equivalent), S&OP and Supply Chain concepts
- Experience in (discrete) manufacturing industry
- Proven track record in driving IT and business transformation projects
- This is a contract position with the intention for 3 years
- Market Rate
- Starting Date by July or August 2021, September latest