The PMO Applications Manager defines and manages the governance and PMO operating model, scope control & internal program portfolio management, defines reporting standards, manages project and program progress reporting, risk & issue management, workshop facilitation, and external governance.
As PMO you will be working with the IT Program Management team to support the transition to S/4 HANA. Tasks related to this role are:
- Planning and administration;
- HR related Processes;
- Support in budget creation;
- Set up and be part of Application Management related meetings;
- Project Management activities;
- Align with business and IT stakeholders;
- Strategically support project planning.
- Ability to operate and move between strategic and operational level thinking;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Experience with large-scale business transformation programs such as SAP;
- Ability to build effective collaborative relationships in matrix organization model.
- Location: Maximum 2 days per week at Amsterdam office;
- Contract duration: 8 - 12 months with an option for extension;
- Hourly rate: 80 - 100 euro per hour, depending on seniority level;
- Languages: English, Dutch is preferable.