We are looking to find an experienced HR IT Business Analyst for one of our international clients.
You will perform a gap analysis across several countries to determine what functionality is running on legacy HR systems that would need a new home. Some of these systems will be replaced by a core HR system such as SuccessFactors or Workday.
Review existing payroll systems including:
- Solution technical detail including support timelines
- Current contract and restrictions
- Operating Model
- Portals / printed documents
- Impact for HXM implementations
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and influence across different layers of the organisation.
- Ability to understand, interpret, present and challenge complex information to colleagues at all levels of the firm.
- Experience with successfully managing scope in challenging environments.
- Experience of developing & maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels within the firm with the ability to challenge & influence where required.
- Competent with business process modelling, requirements elicitation techniques & Business Case writing.
- Possess relevant qualifications (e.g. IIBA) or equivalent experience, and contributes to collaborative knowledge sharing channels
- A strong “can do” attitude with an ability to motivate colleagues to do the same.
- A role model in having a proactive approach, especially when managing stakeholder expectations.
- A role model as a team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively with others in an open, friendly, flexible and facilitating manner.
This is a freelance position for at least 6 to 12 months with the option for extension.
The working location is fully remote.