Would you like to work for an international high-tech production organization within retail in the South Holland region? This is your chance!
This company has about 14.000 employees spread over 5 countries in Europe. The organisation is market leader within its products worldwide. All Business Units work closely together. This company is located in the South Holland region. The organisation is looking for an experienced CRM/CE application support specialist. It is an international organisation where developments go fast. You are responsible for implementing, supporting and innovating the applications. You will work closely with the business and provide training and workshops for key users.
The main goal of the job is to provide excellent and customer-oriented second-line support on Dynamics 365.
- Delivering 2nd and 3rd line Dynamics 365 support activities;
- Investigate and resolve escalated 2nd and 3rd line Dynamics 365 support tickets;
- Responsible for coordinating third line support with external partners;
- Coordinating and supporting 3rd line support;
- Providing support on issues about Dynamics 365;
- Living support with new implementations of Dynamics 365.
What do you bring
- HBO Bachelor degree or recognized work level;
- You know the fundamentals of Dynamics 365;
- Hands-on Experience with Dynamics CRM or Customer Engagement;
- 2+ years of experience with providing support for Dynamics 365;
- Experience in functional application management is a plus;
- Analytical, proactive, results oriented and highly customer focused;
- Preferably an ITIL certification;
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are an advantage.
What do you get in return?
The organisation offers you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open company culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities for responsibility, attractive terms of employment and flexible working hours.
Mail or call me: firstname.lastname@example.org of 06-31946389