A well-established international operating market leader within the food-and-beverage sector stationed in Noord-Brabant is directly looking for a motivated and experienced ‘Business Application Consultant – SAP Finance & Controlling’. Are you eager to develop your SAP and financials expertise and do you have the ambition to work in a high-tech, state of the art international environment? Please contact me!
With over 18.000 employees (and growing) operating in 50+ countries, this established customer of Eswelt is one of the market leaders in their industry. They are responsible for the supply of a plethora of state of the art and innovative products and technologies to organisations operating in multiple vital sectors.
Innovation and ambition are highly valued within this organization, therefore, they focus on planet friendly processing plants and delivery of sustainable energy solutions.
One of their main objectives is to improve and harmonize their internal architecture. To achieve this goal, the organization is looking for an experienced SAP Finance & Controlling specialist with strong communicative capabilities.
As a SAP Financials Specialist you will work in an ultramodern environment and be part of a multidisciplinary team. Together with your team you are responsible for various roll-out projects as well as day-to-day support to global customers. Therefore, it is required that you are willing and able to travel occasionally.
As the spider in the web you will drive and deliver end-to-end activities and ERP solutions based on SAP.
In this role you have to visit different plants, support your team -and- users and will share your knowledge with different stakeholders. Therefore, it is important that you possess good interpersonal skills and it is essential that you are a strong communicator.
THE IDEAL BUSINESS APPLICATION CONSULTANT – SAP FINANCE & CONTROL HAS:
- Minimum bachelor thinking and working level;
- +5 years’ SAP experience;
- In depth consulting, configuration and customizing knowledge and experience in SAP FICO;
- Proven hands-on experience of working as SAP consultant for support and projects;
- Broad general SAP ERP knowledge within SAP FICO and month-end closing processes;
- Strong Knowledge of integration between SAP FICO modules and logistic modules (SAP SD, MM);
- Knowledge on techno-functional integrations and the ability to debug are an advantage;
- Experience with full-life cycle ERP implementations;
- Result driven – focused on targets and project plans;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally;
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
- An excellent salary;
- Very good secondary employment benefits;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home occasionally;
- Possibilities for professional development and education;
- In addition there is also a defined benefit pension plan;
- A high-tech and innovative working environment;
- An open international culture with a pleasant working atmosphere;
Please contact me directly if the position of Business Application Consultant – SAP Finance & Control is in line with your expertise and fits your ambitions!
Tel: 06-5253 9760