Our client is going to implement a greenfield S/4 HANA landscape with Ariba on a short term. To support this transition, the internal Procurement department is looking for expertise to support this transition.
The Subject Matter Expert Procurement (direct or indirect) will deliver the design and implementation of source-to-contract and purchasing processes related to direct spend categories. Separation state processes will also include some interim ways of working as the full scope of SAP Ariba S2C modules are implemented.
- Design and implement key processes for S2C, purchasing and receipting - related to direct spend;
- Ensure alignment with indirect spend processes;
- Identify requirements to deliver end to end processes and capabilities that are not delivered through technology;
- Deliver supplier and content enablement;
- Support data migration for procurement master and transaction data.
Required skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of procurement processes;
- Experience working with, designing and implementing SAP Ariba S2C modules and SAP S/4 Hana for direct purchasing;
- Experience working on complex SAP enabled business transformation programmes;
- Working with cross functional stakeholders and across multiple global markets.
Contract duration: 6-12 months with an option for extension
Location: Rotterdam / Remote
Hours per week: 32-40