Ever wanted to make a big impact on a young fast growing international company? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you always thinking one step ahead? Please read on!
For an Amsterdam based retail company, non-food, I am looking for a Dynamics Business Central (Navision) Application Manager who is going to improve and maintain the current application landscape. This young organization is expanding their IT team and is looking for an enthusiastic specialist which can bring lots of energy and new ideas. At the moment the company exists of approximately 30 employees ranging between the age of 30 and 40.
The organization develops and produces a wide range of goods from gadgets to sustainable beauty products. The company motto therefore is “You name it, we make it!”. Since the company is growing rapidly, they are looking for a specialist who can take ownership of their Dynamics Landscape, however, wider IT knowledge is always beneficial.
Your tasks as Functional Application Manager Dynamics Business Central
- Support colleagues with the use of the applications and information systems;
- You train users in the use of new functionalities;
- Create reports and apply data analysis;
- Be the bridge between the users and the system;
- Translate desires to new system features;
- Create test scenarios and coordinate test and acceptations procedures;
- Keep track of new functionalities with the applications and implement these within the organisation;
Systems you will be working with:
- Business Central (addons: Document Capture, Zetadocs and EDI)
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- PIM systems
- Power BI
- Office 365
The ideal Functional Application Manager
- 2 year work experience;
- Study in the direction of IT or IT management;
- Experience with Business Central, or other ERP systems;
- Adapts quick to new systems;
What do you get in return?
- A good salary (€3.000,- – €4.000,-);
- Lots of extra’s like: massage, boot camps, yoga, company Futsal and more;
- An open informal culture;
- Lots of growth potential;
- A spot in an international growing organisation;
Sounds like a job for you?
Do not hesitate to contact us!