Furthermore, you manage the relationship with external implementation partners and (software) solution providers. Finally, you are collaborating very closely with your business partners applying a fully integrated, agile way of working that includes the business- and IT roles across the various teams.
The role requires a solid understanding of and experience with the Supply Chain Planning processes. In addition, you are a mature IT professional with deep knowledge of global IT product development and agile ways of working. You are a clear communicator, able to drive change and not afraid to go into content where relevant.
Our perfect IT Portfolio Leader Supply Chain Planning:
- Has an agile mindset;
- Has good communication skills in English (both verbal and in writing);
- Is a team player, able to work effectively at all levels of the product/project teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Is able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder views and integrating diverse perspectives;
- Has experience with Scaled Agile is preferred;
- Has experience with supply chain planning solutions like Blue Yonder, Futurmaster and Infor is preferred; ideally in combination with some robust SAP integration knowledge;
- Has experience with manging very large Change Management agenda and leading a team of people with different nationalities, different levels of maturity and background.