Delivery & Business Value
- Manage all aspects of delivering the complete solution/product in such a way that business value optimization is secured;
- Confirm business requirements (Functional and non-Functional), solution architecture and defining the projects boundary and what is in and out of scope, including alignment with the Product Teams; This includes shaping the delivery approach depending on the context.
- Define and manage a project in order to optimize business value;
- Ensure business requirements are translated into solutions and products that are in line with the IT strategy, enterprise architecture and current products within the Product Teams;
- Monitor and report on planning, progress, business value, dependencies, impediments, financials and risks in accordance with the Agile way of working;
- Develop and manage the execution, deployment and transition plans across the Product Teams, functions and OpCos;
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and impediments during the lifecycle of the project;
- Define, plan, request and secure resources/skills to meet project and programme requirements;
- Ensure an One way of Working within the Agile Project Management team;
- Ensure (and monitor) that transitions in the business are guided professionally and in alignment with amongst others D&T, Functional Domains, Competence Centers and the Regional IT Leads and monitor transition progress;
- Being able to effectively leverage IT partners will be key, also to not impact the roadmap itself not dependent initiatives (such as a large scale ERP harmonization initiative).
Contract duration: 6-12 months with an option to extend
Amount of hours a week: 32-40
Are you available? Contact me ASAP!