For a client of Eswelt, I am looking for a Blue Yonder projectmanager, you are going to be responsible to deliver the succesful implementation of this new planning platform.
- Build roadmap/planning for the Blue Yonder implementation;
- Deliver the created roadmap / planning within the set timelines;
- Maintain the agreed implementation scope and/or align with stakeholders on any adjustments required;
- Keep track of the implementation budget and address any significant deviations;
- Provide timely and relevant communication to all stakeholders to ensure alignment;
- Identify and address relevant risks to the successful implementation of the project;
- Identify and manage any relevant impacts to the organization daily business resulting from the implementation activities;
- Manage the relationship with external implementation partners engaged in the project.
- A completed MA degree / equivalent in Supply Chain Management or Business administrations or other appropriate education;
- At least approx. 7-10 years of relevant work experience in the field of supply chain and system projects;
- Experience in a complex business environment in different areas of supply chain; have know-how of supply chain processes & systems; have a track record in leading Systems projects from scratch;
- Experience to work with scrum/agile project methodologies;
- Experience within the planning function and with planning tools;
- People management experience: establish and maintain relationships within the (IT) team and with internal partners that drive development and collaboration;
- Strong SAP knowledge is a must;
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence and lead others (both within Supply Chain & Digital Hub community as well as broader organization), team player;
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal).
Amount of hours a week: 40
Starting Date: As soon as possible (latest by 1st of July 2022)
Contract Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
Are you interested in this opportunity? Contact me as soon as possible!
06 48 46 03 88 / 020 240 22 38