For a well-established internationally operating energy supplier, we are looking for an experienced SAP FICO Architect with extensive SAP FICO and overall financial expertise.
As SAP FICO Architect, you will be responsible for the operational excellence and implementations on a global scale. Do you have high affinity with SAP and finance, and do you have the ambition to work in a high-tech, state of the art international environment where you design the solutions? I recommend you continue reading!
The mission of our customer is to contribute on a global level to positive change in essential delivery of energy and sustainable gas. They do this by delivering innovative solutions in a sustainable manner. Innovation and ambition are therefore highly valued within this organization, it is therefore their ambition to become the digital market leader within their industry.
Due to its growing internal environment, our client is looking for a passionate SAP FICO Architect Finance who will be responsible for the financial aspect of multiple S/4 HANA implementations throughout Europe.
In this position as SAP FICO Architect, you are responsible for the financial aspects of the deployment, designing solutions, continuous process improvement and driving process optimalization. You report to the Global ERP Program Leader. Besides guiding the deployment phase during implementations, you will lead your Finance team on/off shore who support business critical financial operations.
The ideal SAP FICO Architect for this position has.
• Minimum Bachelor thinking and working level;
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant SAP FICO consultancy experience, with integration from SAP SD, MM, COPA;
• Minimum of 2 full implementations in IT project management and IT team lead roles;
• Strong knowledge on FICO/FICA and Finance business processes in a global
• Experience in working in an international environment. European on-site work experience is preferred;
• Experience in business transformation programs, across business areas, countries, and cultures;
• Experience in a steady state organization is preferred;
• Strong analytic capabilities and result- and -customer oriented problem solving capabilities;
• Strong social capabilities and the ability to build trustworthy relationships;
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
• Willingness to travel abroad.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my cell phone: +31618443188.