We are looking for an SAP IBP Solution Architect for an international client of Eswelt. The company is a global manufacturing company. They are embarking on a multi year business transformation. A new IT landscape will be set up including S/4 HANA and IBP.
The Solution Architect Plan IBP will be part of a team, responsible for operational excellence and business value creation. The Solution Architect Plan IBP will be responsible for continuous process improvement, driving process harmonization and promoting application standards by guiding business partners and sharing knowledge across the operating companies.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant SAP APO - IBP consultancy experience;
- Minimum of 2 implementation projects in SAP IBP ideally with multiple sub IBP modules like Sales & Operational Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Network Planning;
- Strong Supply Chain Planning and Logistics business process knowledge in manufacturing context;
- Minimum of two years of experience as Lead Consultant and IT team lead roles;
- Experience in large business transformation, across business areas, countries and cultures;
- Agile way of working (Lean, Scrum, Devops) knowledge. Experience or certifications are appreciated;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbally as well as in writing.
The project is at least 12 months with the option for extension.
Location is Amsterdam, but most activities are done remote.