The SAP Solution Architect is responsible for successful cross-functional design and end-to-end integrity of the global S4/Hana template which will be implemented worldwide.
The SAP solution architect is part of the Global solution architecture team which will consist of architects from the client and the system integrator. The SAP Architect represents their own entities in the global harmonization process with the objective to drive to the best solution for the global organization.
The Solution Architect will work closely with the Process Leads, Transformation Management Office, system integrator, Global Process Owners from as well as global subject matter experts (SME’s) to ensure the solution enables best practice business processes and value creation. This role will play a key part in driving the success of Project Transformation.
Relevant SAP processes and modules in scope:
- Manufacturing, Order to cash, forecast to schedule, supply chain management, logistics
- Actively participates in Global Design, Localization design and Integration design, covering both from a functional as well as technological perspective
- Drives functional and technological alignment
- Handles majority of decisions, knows when to escalate
- Active partner to the global solution architecture team and system integrator
- Member of Global Process Governance body
- Represent the company in architecture discussions. Ensures designed solution works for all regions of the world
- Leadership skills, action oriented, innovative thinking;
- High degree of functional and process knowledge with a focus on supply chain/manufacturing;
- Responsibility & ownership;
- Ability to think outside of own process boundaries;
- Seek input from all team members and drive to best decision for global organization;
- Operate with a global Lamb Weston viewpoint;
- Believe in the Vision of Project Transformation;
- Communication skills to gather requirements and to create alignment on design decisions;
- Relevant (international) experience in similar projects;
- Relevant experience in FMCG and/or Food;
- Broad and actual knowledge of the SAP product portfolio.
Time, duration and Travel:
- This fulltime role will be for a period of at least 12 to 18 months but could be up to 24 months or longer;
- Global travel will be required, estimated at 4 times a year with a duration of 2 weeks per trip.