Our client is embarking on a multi year Business Transformation. This role plays a key part in this program.
As IT Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for building IT capabilities and improving service support processes.
- Manage communication with vendors. On and offshore;
- Collaborate with SAP ERP Teams;
- Allign with the program to ensure new requirements will be implemented;
- Manage vendor contracts;
- Improve testing capabilities across streams.
- Project and improvement initiatives (incl budget);
- Agile Framework;
- Business Applications Operational/AMS Service process ownership (incident, change, request, problem, release, monitoring and service transition);
- Business Applications Operational/AMS Reporting, KPI and SLA management and communication to business, IT leadership team and standardisation across vendors.
Duration: minimum 6 months with an option for extension
Location: Amsterdam (max 2 days per week on site)
Payment: Hourly rate
Hours: 32-40 hours per week