For a client of Eswelt, I am currently looking for a medior Agile Project Manager that is going to control a portfolio of commerce, finance and procurement projects. The Agile Project Management area is responsible for transforming the existing project, programme and portfolio delivery and methodology into a way of working that fits in the agile organizational context. The traditional projectmanager focuses on upfront planning where factors like scope, costs and time are important. The agile projectmanager gives prominence to customer collaboration, teamwork and flexibility. It is an iterative approach that focuses on incorporating customer feedback and continuous releases.
• Has the courage to be innovative: embracing IT innovation and technological possibilities to capitalize on opportunities to automate activities (identifies and uses proper tools and processes);
• Can identify and manage interdependencies and optimize business value;
• Uses reflection, open discussion and trust to help the Product Teams to grow and develop;
• Is able to create an environment in which the self-confidence and proactivity of the teams can blossom.
• Positive and problem solving skills;
• Is able to create a common purpose within the project in which collaboration and mutual accountability are key;
• Establish an environment in which the self-confidence and proactivity of the teams can blossom;
• Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
Are you available on a short term? Please contact me as soon as possible!