For a client of Eswelt I am currently looking for a SAP MDM consultant.
This position includes implementation of the new integration strategy using API;s, new developments and problem solving within the eco-system of the product selling area. This includes managing systems like SAP, DAM, PIM, MDM amd interfaces towards selling channels.
- Participate in projects implementation in terms of solution design configuration, data migration, integrtiona and operational support;
- Participate in core services implementation and other API layers implementation;
- Closely collaborate with the digital selling team who is responsible for the front end selling tools (digital showroom and B2B);
- Serve as the subject matter expert for data architecture and data integration;
- Participates in and supports system updates and upgrades for the business area; assists in developing standards and procedures when required;
- Maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment;
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education, work assignments, research and technical/user group participation; demonstrates practical application of learning and actively shares knowledge across functional area;
- Solve complex problems in phasing out legacy systems and bringing in new solutions.
The Ideal candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Good understanding of the product lie cycle management and intgeration toeards selling tools;
- Hands on on API's design, build, implemention;
- Knowledge of the SAP MM customizing for business processes is required; additional experience with integrated business processes, such as within Order to Cash, is preferred;
- Experience in working scrum /agile is mandatory;
- Experience and knowledge in EDI interfacing is preferred;
- Demonstrated leadership within the software development lifecycle process, including requirements gathering, design, functional configuration, testing and support on small to medium size efforts/projects. Experience should include 1-2 full SAP lifecycle implementations or equivalent project experience;
- Experience leading technical and process-oriented business requirement workshops, creating business process documentation and process mapping, as well as functional specification documents.
If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible! on + 31 6 48 46 03 88 or email@example.com