Only EU Passport holders can apply for this position
Are you the expert in functional design? Do you want to be part of a new ERP & CRM Competence centre team? Do you also have international experience? Then my customer is looking for you!
IT and SAP in particular play an indispensable and respected role within this organization. This is a large holding company that aims to connect the IT organizations of all Operating Companies, a huge challenge with a unique level of freedom within this position. You will be responsible for the entire SAP roadmap within the Competence Center and you will work a lot with the leadership of the Competence Center, as well as the Process, Technical and Application Analysts. You will have to travel regularly within Europe for this position.
Are you a real knowledge center with knowledge of S / 4 and can you motivate the people around you to go along with your vision? Then read on.
Your role as SAP SD/MM Consultant
The SAP SD/MM Consultant provides guidance and technical direction for the ongoing enhancement and modernization of the ERP system. He or she ensures that design and developments are in line with given enterprise architecture and strategic frameworks, resulting in an optimal link between technological and (future) organizational goals and requirements. The SAP SD/MM Consultant is the linking pin between IT departments, Business Units and external partners.
- Translate business requirements into a technical roadmap for the SAP solution, in line with the IT strategy and policies;
- Analyse business requirements and translate these into well-architected solutions that best leverage the SAP system;
- Contribute to technical design sessions; recommend, design and document technical SAP solutions that are fit for purpose in terms of strategic alignment, quality, cost and time;
- Define knowledge gaps in own department/discipline and ensure the development and exchange of knowledge among professionals within the department;
- Define knowledge gaps in own department/discipline.
The ideal SAP SD/MM Consultant has
- Experience with design and implementations projects;
- Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications;
- Comprehensive understanding of the future SAP product roadmap.
What do you get in return?
- Salary between € 57.500, - and € 70.000,-;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Chance to be part of a growing organization.